Thursday, November 26, 2009

How Do I Obtain An Export License in Nigeria?

To obtain an export license, you need to register a limited liability company with the Corporate affairs commission (CAC) through your lawyer. Then the following documents will be submitted to the Nigerian export promotion council.

  1. A duly completed export license application form obtained from the Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
  2. Copy of certificate of incorporation
  3. Memorandum and articles of association
  4. Certified true copy of Form C.A.C 7 and C.A.C 2

10 comments:

  1. please do you knbow the cost and how long it will take get my company registered with the export promotion council

    ReplyDelete
  2. Registration with Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)to obtain an export license can be done within a week at the rate of NGN5,500.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dele, can you assist in the processing of an Export license with the NEPC. If yes, what will be the cost? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much interested in exporting of goods from Nigeria.
    I understand I need to register with both C.A.C and N.E.P.C.
    Also, I understand how to get my goods and were to ship them to.
    What I don't understand is how to export it .What paper work do I need?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will recommend you attend our next export training.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo brother. Am thrilled with the load of info i read through your blog, i will like to attend your next training, right now i will send you a request on your linkedin page to get more connected and to be able to be abreast infomation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please when is the next training coming up

    ReplyDelete
  8. please when is the next export training

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLEASE WHEN IS THE NEXT EXPORT TRAINING GOING TO HOLD

    ReplyDelete